Manufacturing & Industrial Products
The manufacturing and industrial sectors, although mature, are highly cyclical. OC&C has time and again helped organisations to deal with the uncertainty and transform themselves to deliver results.
We have helped clients across a number of Manufacturing and Industrial Sectors:
- Agri Business: OC&C has been playing the role of a catalyst in change, working with stakeholders across the value chain – from the agri-input companies, development agencies, agri-processing firms, associations and government agencies.
- Automotive: We have worked with clients across the spectrum, from OEMs, Auto Component Manufacturers, Dealerships, Financial Services and Independent Service firms. We have developed and implemented solutions for growth, as well as performance improvement and supply chain optimisation.
- Chemicals: OC&C have significant experience across the entire spectrum; organic and inorganic commodities, fine chemicals and performance chemicals in developed and developing markets.
- Energy and Power: We have experience in both conventional and renewable space and across the value chain in power generation, transmission and distribution.
- Engineering and Capital Goods: Our clients include companies engaged in manufacturing Capital Goods, Machinery, Components, Consumables, Engineering Services and Electrical Goods.
- Metals: Our clients in the metals and minerals practice span the global leaders in the world’s most traded basic and value added commodity products
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare: Our team has extensive experience across various sub-segments in domains such as pharmaceuticals, bio-pharma (APA and formulations) and healthcare. We have a rich experience in a wide variety of assignments in this space – in strategy formulation & implementation.