OC&C has extensive experience at every level of the value chain in the Consumer Goods sector.
We combine insightful analysis and creativity to address key industry questions such as strategies for growth and market entry; value enhancement in mature markets; harnessing the potential of digital technology; and building competitively defensible positions.
We deal with issues as varied as the products in the sector. Our experience and commitment to clients whether they are hungry and ambitious new startups or established world leaders has guided our work on critical issues such as:
- Overall business growth and competitive positioning
- Brand and marketing strategies
- Exploitation of private label
- Harnessing the potential of digital technology in sales and marketing
- Geographic and channel expansion (including online)
- Route to market and channel strategies
- Rethinking commercial functions and sales force effectiveness
- Optimising trade investments and commercial terms
- Acquisition, synergy evaluation, integration and divestment
- Strategic organisation and change